With MONJI, you can review websites and documents and create revision requests right from your browser.
You can eliminate miscommunications and reduce costs.
* Recommended Browser: Chrome for PC. Other browsers have non-compatible functions.
Compatible file formats
* More file formats to be added in the future
Connect with external tools
MONJI is compatible with all major project management tools and chat tools, so there's no need for you to change the tool you're using.
* The above includes tools that will be supported in the future.
* More tools to be added in the future
No setup required
MONJI doesn't require any troublesome setup before use.
Simply enter the URL of the website or upload the file,
and you can use it immediately.
MONJI fully supports voice input.
There's no need to type long and complicated comments,
you can simply input them vocally.
MONJI includes a variety of revision symbols that you can use to make common corrections.
With these symbols, you can communicate requests instantly, with no need to type out comments.
Revision Symbol List (as of May 2018)
* More revision symbols to be added in the future
Revision Request List
All of your revision requests are saved to your request list, so you can check past requests at any time.
* To use the "revision request list" function, free membership is required