ALAKI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter collectively "our company") recognizes that all personal information provided by you, our customers and clients through their business with ALAKI must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, ALAKI will follow the basic policy stated below to fulfill its responsibility.
Article.1:About personal information
Personal information is information on surviving individuals and means information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact number and other description included in the information.
Article.2:About history information and characteristic information
History information and characteristic information refers to information other than "personal information" as stipulated in Article 1, and information on the services you used, products you purchased, the history of the pages and ads you saw, the searches for users Keyword, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal and so on.
Article.3:Collecting personal information
1. We may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user makes a registration registration.
In addition, we will collect information on transaction records and settlement including user's personal information between the user and partners etc. from our affiliated parties (including information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations etc. , "Partner"), etc. may be gathered from.
2. When the user uses the service of our company or affiliated parties or when the user browses the page,
The service or software used by the user, the purchased product, the history of the page or advertisement viewed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the use environment (the communication state of the terminal in case of using through the mobile terminal use) We will also collect historical information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, and characteristic information.
Article.4:Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purpose of collecting and using personal information by our company is as follows.
- 1. In order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information and browse usage status, registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased goods, The purpose of displaying information on the price of etc.
- 2. The purpose of using contact information such as name and address to use e-mail address to notify or contact the user, to send the item to the user and to contact as necessary.
- 3. The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, mail arrival result with delivery certificate etc. to confirm the identity of the user.
- 4. In order to request the user for the price, information on payment such as the item name and quantity purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of invoices, the name, address, bank account number and credit card number etc. The purpose of using.
- 5. In order to make it easy for users to enter data, display information registered in the Company on the input screen or display other services etc. provided by the partner It includes purpose).
- 6. In order to refuse the use of users who violate the service terms of service, such as delaying payment of payment or causing damage to a third party, or users who intend to use the service for illegal / unfair purposes , the purpose of using information to identify individuals, such as usage form, name and address.
- 7. In order to respond to inquiries from users, the purpose of using information such as information on the contents of inquiries and requests for payment, information necessary for the Company to provide services to users, user's service usage situation, contact information etc.
- 8. Other purposes, purposes attached to the above purpose of use.
In addition, although we may share personal information with companies that have contracted to outsource business, we are limited only for the purpose of providing our this services.
Article.5:Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties.
1. Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from users.
However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- (1)When the disclosure is required by applicable laws and ordinances. Also, we may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, and court orders;
- (2)When the disclosure is necessary to protect human life, human body and personal property, while it is difficult to obtain person’s agreement to disclose his or her personal information;
- (3)When the disclosure of personal information is necessary to support a public operation of the national government or the municipality that person’s refusal to allow the disclosure of personal information would limit the accomplishment of such operation.
(4)When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- To stop providing personal information to a third party in accordance with the request of the principal
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- (1)In the case where we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving our purpose of use.
- (2)In the case where personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- (3)In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of persons to use and When notifying the name in advance to the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know.
Article.6:Disclosure of personal information
- 1.When we are requested to disclose personal information from yourself, we will disclose it to himself without delay.
However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it.
If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you without delay.
- (1)In the case when there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party.
- (2)In the case when there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- (3)In addition, in the case when it becomes a violation of laws and regulations.
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article.7:Correction and deletion of personal information
- 1. If the personal information owned by the Company is erroneous information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
- 2.If we judge that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from the user from the preceding paragraph,we will correct or delete the personal information rapidry and notify the user.
Article.8:Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
We suspends or eliminates its use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use" due to reasons that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it is acquired by illegal means) Etc. ") is requested, we conduct necessary investigation without delay and stop utilization of personal information, etc. based on the result and notify the person informed accordingly.
Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
Article.9:About the handling of personal information etc. on the website
On this website, there is a page that uses technology called "cookie" so that users can use it conveniently.
"Cookie" is an industry standard technology that a web server identifies your computer.
We use "cookie" to identify your computer, but we do not include any information that can identify you personally.Depending on the browser you use, you can disable the "Cookie" function by changing the setting, but there is a possibility that some functions of this website may not be available.
2. Using Google Analytics
In this website, "Google Analytics" is used to grasp usage situation of users.
"Google Analytics" uses first party cookies to gather access information for this website without identifying individuals.
For details about "Google Analytics", please refer to the next page.
http://www.google.com/analytics (Google Analytics ™ is a trademark of Google Inc.)
3. About SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
When we provide personal information from users via this website, we use encryption by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or similar security technology to prevent third person's eavesdropping etc. in the course of communication I will.
4. About links from this website
Links to websites other than our company may be included on this website.
We carefully select the link destination, but we can not take responsibility for the protection and content of personal information on other websites.
Article.10:Organization / System
We will make Yuji Yamauchi the person in charge of personal information management and will implement appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal information.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.
Established October 28, 2010
Company name: ALAKI CORPORATION
Officer: Yuji Yamauchi