1. Scope of the Beta Terms of Service
These terms of service apply to ALAKI Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter reffered to as "the Company") and all those who use this service (hereinafter referred to as "users").
By accessing or using this service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
2. Use of MONJI
- ● This service shall be used by uploading a product (website, image, video, graphic design, document, etc.) owned or managed by the user.
By agreeing to these beta Terms of Service, you can use our services.
- ● This service is still under development, and is provided for use as is, including any bugs, flaws, and malfunctions.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, usefulness, completeness, reliability, harmlessness, etc.
- ● Some or all of the data uploaded to this service by users, usage information, contents, etc. may be deleted without notice.
- ● We assume no obligation for the data of the beta version of this site once the official version is released.
This includes data uploaded to the site by users, usage information, contents, etc.
- ● We recommended the following browsers:
MONJI is not compatible with other browsers.
●We recommended the following OS:
Personal computer (Windows, Mac OS)
※Windows 10 or later.
※Mac OS is OS X 10.11 El capitan or later.
※Not compatible with smartphones.
3. Viewing MONJI / Internet Service Fees
The user is responsible for preparing the equipment necessary to connect to the internet, and the contract with their internet service provider.
In addition, the user shall be responsible for any communication charges, connection fees, etc. related to the use of this service.
4. Prohibited Conduct
- ● We reserve the right to suspend the use of this service in the following cases:
- 1. Use of the service by an external script.
- 2. Any case in which it is judged that the user is uploading files that are too large, thereby affecting other users.
- ● The user shall not use this service through a program, automatic search function, etc.
5. Intellectual Property Ownership
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to this service belong to ALAKI or to third parties with legitimate rights.
The user shall not copy, modify, translate, redistribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the service without our prior consent.
6. Change, Suspension, and Termination of this Service
- ● This service is a beta version, and is provided as a free trial of a service that will be officially released in the future.
We may change specifications, service contents, functions, designs, acquisition information, etc. of this service at any time without notifying the users.
We may ocassionally ask for feedback from the users.
- ● In the case of the following items, we may temporarily suspend all or part of the provisions of this service.
- 1. In the event of maintenance, construction, or other obstacles to the buildings, communication lines, servers, and other equipment and related software that is necessary to provide this service.
- 2. In the event that the provision of this service becomes impossible due to disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, power outage, war, terrorism, strikes, riots, the instability of facilities that provide goods or transportation, or other conditions outside of our control.
- 3. In the event that we can confirm that the user has violated these Terms of Service.
- 4. In the event that the Company determines that suspension or temporary suspension of this service is necessary for the operation of this service on a technical basis, or for the convenience of the users.
- 5. In the event that the suspension or temporary suspension of the beta version is necessary to prepare for the release of the official version.
- 6. Any other cases arising from situations that are beyond our company's control.
- ● We reserve the right to terminate the provision of this service at our own discretion.
- ● We shall not bear any responsibility for damages to the user or a third party that arise due to the suspension or termination of this service for any of the reasons specified in item 6 of the preceding list.
7. User Registration
- ● Applicants who wish to use this service must agree to the Terms of Service, and apply for registration by the method prescribed by the company.
Applicants warrant that their registration information does not contain any false information.
- ● User registration applies to corporations or individuals.
- ● Based on the criteria prescribed by the Company, we judge whether registration of the registrant is permitted. If we allow you to register, we will send you a registration confirmation and the information necessary to begin using our service.
We can not approve the registration of applicant if we decide that applicant falls under any of the following categories.
In addition, we are not obligated to disclose the reason regarding the above judgment.
- 1. The applicant did not apply for registration though the method prescribed by the Company.
- 2. All or part of the registration information is false, misprinted, or missing.
- 3. In the event that the Company determines that there is a risk of violating the beta Terms of Service.
- 4. In the event that the Company determines that the applicant has previously violated the Terms of Service, or is connected to a person who has previously violated the terms of service.
- 5. The applicant is a minor, adult ward, assistant, or a person who does not have the rights to represent a corporation, who has not obtained the consent of their legal representative, guardian, superior, representative, etc.
- 6. The applicant is currently providing the same or a similar service, or if they plan to provide it in the future.
- 7. In any cases in which we judge that registration is not valid.
- ● In the event that the user's registered information changes, the user shall immediately update their information through the method prescribed by the Company.
We will not bear any responsibility for damages suffered by the user as a result of negligence.
8. Management of ID and Password
- ● The user is responsible for managing and protecting their own ID and password.
The user shall not loan, transfer, sell, or disclose their password to a third party.
- ● When we confirm that the ID and password used at login matches a registered account, we regard the logged in user as the authentic owner of that account.
- ● We assume no responsibility for any damages suffered by the user as a result of the user's insufficient management of ID or password, error in use, illegal use, etc.
We are not obligated to provide repairs or updates to this service.
However, at our discretion, we may provide users with updates or an upgraded version of this service.
10. Data Collection
- ● The user agrees that the data created using this service will be stored on our server.
- ● We assume no responsibility for any damages caused in the event that the data stored in our server is lost, damaged, intercepted or leaked by a third party, or used for purposes other than its intended purpose.
- ● Due to the nature of this system, we do not guarantee the integrity of the restoration of any data backed up by this service.
We do not assume responsibility for any damage caused as a result.
- ● In response to user's inquiry, we may check or manipulate that user's data.
11. Use of Collected Data
- ● The user agrees that we may use data collected by this service to improve the service.
- ● When we deem it to be necessary, we may notify or contact registered users by e-mail, etc., without the user's prior consent.
When sending e-mail notifications to the users and registered members of this service, we will deem that the user has recieved the message once we have sent it to their registered e-mail adress.
12. No Warranty
- ● We will provide this service as it is; including but not limited to support for this service and these contents.
In addition, unless there is a willful or gross negligence on the part of our company, we assume no responsibility for any damages caused as a result of the use of this service (direct damage or lost profits, including damages resulting from special circumstances, damage to data, etc.), or any damages caused by injunction or compensation to a third party in connection to the use of this service. We provide no legal warranty for this service.
- ● The user shall use this service at their own discretion and risk.
The user agrees that we do not guarantee protection against any damages to the user themself, or to a third party, that are caused as a result of using this service.
- ● Our company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, legality, or reliability of this service.
We do not assume responsibility for any infringement upon the intellectual property rights of third parties, or for any problems that may compromise information security, including computer virus, etc.
- We will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to users in the following cases:
- 1. In the event that a defect in this service occurs for reasons attributable to connected services. (Including, but not limited to, service disruption, defects, and changes in specifications)
- 2. Any other cases in which damages are incurred as a result of using this service.
14. Termination of Registration
- ● If we determine that a user falls under any of the following categories, we may temporarily suspend the use of this service, or terminate the user's registration and cancel this agreement without prior notification.
In addition, we are not obligated to disclose the reason for the above judgment.
- 1. In the event that the user violates any provision of these Terms of Service.
- 2. When there is a suspension of payment or a user becomes unable to pay, or when there is a petition for bankruptcy, the commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, the commencement of company rehabilitation proceedings, the commencement of special liquidation proceedings, or similar procedures.
- 3. In the case that the check or promissary note received is not valid.
- 4. In the case of seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction appeal.
- 5. In the case of seizure as a result of tax evasion.
- 6. In the case of the dissolution or suspension of a business.
- 7. If the Company determines that there has been a substantial change in the user's credit standing.
- 8. In any additional cases in which when we determine that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- ● If the Company determines that the user falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the user loses all gains relating to their debts to the Company, and must automatically fulfill all of their debts to the Company.
- ● We are not liable for any damages caused to users by the actions covered under this section.
15. Use of Personal Information
- ● The user agrees in advance that the Company may change the Terms of Service at any time, irrespective of the reasons.
- ● Unless otherwise specified by the Company, users shall be notified of changes to these Terms of Service by a post on this website.
- ● Changes to these Terms of Service shall take effect from the date specified in the notice set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- ● In the case of changing important matters, such as usage fees etc., users will be notified via the same method outlined in the second paragraph. We will endeavor to notify users with an ample amount of time before the changes go into effect.
- ● If the user does not agree to changes made to the Terms of Service, they must suspend their use of our service.
17. The situation where the web page can not be acquired.
If the web page entered by the user has any of the following conditions, that web page can not be acquired.
- 1. If the URL of the corresponding web page is incorrect.
- 2. If you can not resolve the "name resolution".
- 3. If there is something wrong with the SSL intermediate certificate.
- 4. When the time (date and time) in the server where the web page is installed deviates.
- 5. If you use sharing/preview link of design tools.
If you can not obtain a web page other than the above, please fill in the detailed information and contact us.
*If IP address restriction is set, reading may not be possible.
If so, please contact us mentioning that.
These beta Terms of Service will be effective from May 25, 2018.
(Supplementary Provisions) (April 24, 2019)
This change in terms of service will take effect from April 24, 2019.