The "Collaborative Editing" function is now available!
Thank you for always using MONJI.
We are pleased to announce that we have implemented a long-awaited new feature, the "Collaborative Editing" function.
We had originally planned to implement the "Collaborative Editing" function at the time of the official release,
but in response to the enthusiastic requests from our users,
we have decided to implement it in the beta version ahead of schedule!
From now on, users other than the creator will be able to edit the revision requests that have already been created!
*MONJI user registration is required for collaborative editing.
[Details of Functions]
- ● Users other than the creator will be able to edit the revision requests that have already been created.
- ● Even if a revision request was started by another user, the revision request that was edited jointly will be displayed in the "Revision Request List".
- ● Other users will not be able to edit while editing is in progress.
- ● The name of the user currently editing is displayed in the "Requests List.
- ● The user who fills in the correction instructions will be displayed.
We promise to further evolve "MONJI" in line with the evolution of creativity,
based on our philosophy of "supporting the operational efficiency of all people involved in creative work".
We look forward to your continued support of "MONJI".